Topics Covered at the 2020 Summit:
- Modernizing supply chains through additive manufacturing in support of the Warfighter
- Leveraging advanced manufacturing to enhance supply chains and improve materiel readiness for the Warfighter
- Operationalizing additive manufacturing to enhance the materiel readiness of the US Army
- Leveraging 3D printing to bolster materiel readiness across the US Air Force
- Providing an update on the AM Roadmap: Enhancing the America Makes Digital Storefront to better support the DoD
- Leveraging the Defense Industrial Base to support DoD systems through additive manufacturing
- Facilitating the integration of 3D printing onto military structures & weapons systems
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Military Additive Manufacturing Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the sponsorship prospectus to find out how you can get involved.
Participating Organizations at the 2020 Summit:
Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen Hamilton, SLM Solutions, 3D Metal Force, Genesis Dimensions, Fast Radius, 3DEO Inc, General Atomics, Sierra Nevada, Vertex Aerospace, Cincinnati Incorporated, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, ExOne Company, Spectrum Group, Siemens, Deloitte, Bennett Aerospace, Manufacturing Techniques Inc, NCDMM, Universal Technologies Corporation, Advanced Technology International, GE Additive, Lake Shore Systems Inc, GTRI, Carahsoft, Stratasys, Mantis Composites, Pratt & Whitney, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Honeywell, Phillips Federal, Incodema 3D, Northrop Grumman, 3D Systems, Exiom, CHEMEON Surface Technology, MolyWorks Materials Corp., EWI, II-VI Optical Systems, nTopology, Dixie Chemical Company, Semplastics/X-MAT, Naval Research Laboratory, USMC/General Support Maintenance Company, Marine Corps Systems Command, NSWC Carderock, DLA, Army G-4, Naval Research Laboratory, NAVAIR, Army Futures Command, Canadian Dept of National Defense, DCMA, AFRL, OIG, Rock Island Arsenal, SPAWAR, OPNAV N415, Marine Corps Logistics Command, US Navy, US Army - Picatinny Arsenal, Missile Defense Agency, UCCENTCOM J4, USAF A4, Air Force Materiel Command, Army Materiel Command, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, and more!
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports US Military Services, DoD Labs, & Government Agencies priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)