Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Military Additive Manufacturing Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics Covered at the 2020 Summit:
- Modernizing supply chains through additive manufacturing in support of the Warfighter
- Leveraging advanced manufacturing to enhance supply chains and improve materiel readiness for the Warfighter
- Operationalizing additive manufacturing to enhance the materiel readiness of the US Army
- Leveraging 3D printing to bolster materiel readiness across the US Air Force
- Utilizing additive manufacturing technologies to improve military readiness
- Providing an update on the AM Roadmap: Enhancing the America Makes Digital Storefront to better support the DoD
- Leveraging the Defense Industrial Base to support DoD systems through additive manufacturing
- Facilitating the integration of 3D printing onto military structures & weapons systems
Participating Organizations at the 2019 Summit:
Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen Hamilton, SLM Solutions, 3D Metal Force, Genesis Dimensions, Fast Radius, 3DEO, Inc, General Atomics, Sierra Nevada, Vertex Aerospace, Cincinnati Incorporated, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, ExOne Company, Spectrum Group, Siemens, Deloitte, Bennett Aerospace, Manufacturing Techniques, Inc, NCDMM, Paveway Inc, Universal Technologies Corporation, Advanced Technology International, GE Additive, Lake Shore Systems Incorporated, GTRI, Carahsoft, Stratasys, Mantis Composites, Pratt & Whitney, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Honeywell, Atlas 3D, Phillips Federal, Incodema 3D, Northrop Grumman, Arconic, Inc, SFDesign, Amastan Technologies, ATI Defense, The Mozolic Group, 3D Systems, Pratt & Miller Engineering, Exiom, CHEMEON Surface Technology, MolyWorks Materials Corp., EWI, II-VI Optical Systems, nTopology, Dixie Chemical Company, Semplastics/X-MAT, Naval Research Laboratory, Defense MicroElectronics Activity (DEMA), USMC / General Support Maintenance Company, USMC / II MEF, Marine Corps Systems Command AAV PdMm, NSWC Carderock, DLA, U.S. Army CASCOM, US Air Force, Army G-4, Naval Research Laboratory, NAVAIR, Army Futures Command-Ground & Vehicle Systems Center & Armaments Center, Canadian Department of National Defense, DCMA, AFRL, Department of Defense, OIG, Rock Island Arsenal - Joint Manufacturing & Technology Center, SPAWAR, OPNAV N415, Marine Corps Logistics Command, US Navy, DoD - US Army - Picatinny Arsenal, Missile Defense Agency, NIST, UCCENTCOM J4, OSD MIBP, USAF A4, CNO N4, Air Force Materiel Command, Army Materiel Command, TACOM, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, and many more!