The Military AM Event Experience
Topics of Discussion at the 2022 Summit:
- Leading DoD Initiatives Toward Investing in Additive Manufacturing
- Integrating Additive Manufacturing Technologies Into the Army’s Tactical, Operational & Organic Industrial Base to Enable Enhanced Soldier Capability
- Utilizing 3D Printing to Transform Aircraft Maintenance & Overall Operational Efficiency Across the U.S. Air Force
- Leveraging Advances in Metal 3D Printing to Increase Efficiency & Solve Supply Chain Issues Across the U.S. Military
- Implementing Emerging Technologies Such as Additive Manufacturing to Enable an Effective Naval Logistics Enterprise
- Advancing 3D Printing Capabilities in Support of a More Expeditionary & Lethal MAGTF
- Driving DLA Initiatives to Partner With the DoD to Transform the Future of Additive Manufacturing
- Pioneering Innovative 3D Printing Methods to Empower Future Human Exploration to Space
- Revolutionizing the Way Rockets, Engines & Space Vehicles are Engineered Through the Integration of Additive Manufacturing Technologies
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Military Additive Manufacturing Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the sponsorship prospectus to find out how you can get involved.
Participating Organizations at the 2021 Summit:
3D Systems, Craitor, University of Delaware, Defense Alliance, Pratt & Whitney, Hexcel, Velo3D, Booz Allen Hamilton, PTC, General Atomics – EMS, Siemens Digital Industries Software, MITRE, Atomus, North Star Imaging, Open Additive, Rugged 3D, Titan Robotics, Dimension Works, Nano Dimension, AddUp, TRUMPF, MakerGear, Xact Metal, Zeiss, Autodesk, PTC, ATI Defense, Compendium Federal Technology, Boeing, Innovative 3D Manufacturing, LLC, Leonardo DRS, Phillips Federal, Phillips Corporation, STS Technical Services, Collins Aerospace, IDA, L3Harris, EWI, Cincinnati Incorporated, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin Space, GE Aviation, Raytheon Technologies, Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Tyonek, Sierra Nevada Corporation, SLM Solutions, 6k Inc., Siemens Additive Mfg., The Spectrum Group, GTRI, Penn United Technologies, Hawk Ridge Systems – Markforged, Trimech, Rapid Prototyping Services, Desktop Metal, Protolabs, Hawk Ridge Systems, Optomec, Essentium, Stratasys, University of Alabama, University of Pittsburgh, Ohio State University, General Electric, ADS Inc., America Makes/NCDMM, University of Louisville, Raytheon, Jabil Additive, Youngstown State University, ANSYS Inc, Avonix Imaging, Open Additive, Additive Engineering Solutions (AES), Oshkosh Corp, General Atomics Aeronautical, FLIR Systems, Deloitte Consulting, Concurrent Technologies, Pratt & Miller Engineering & Fabrication, GovSmart, GE Additive, Moog, GE Additive, SAIC, AON3D, 3D Coalition, Army G4, Navy N4, Air Force A4, DLA, US Army Materiel Command, Air Force Materiel Command, HQMC Installations & Logistics, OUSD R&E, Joint Staff J4, RIA-JMTC, NSWC-Carderock, NAVAIR, NAVSEA, ONR, Marine Corps Systems Command, Army Futures Command, CCDEVCOM – Armaments Center/Army Research Laboratory, AFLCMC, Air Force RSO & many more…!
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing advanced manufacturing and 3D printing experts.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.